[Hudlug] using linuing more

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:16:59 GMT 2008

On Friday 04 January 2008 12:43:00 michael weaver wrote:
> hi anne!
> thanks for your email.
> my computers are both on my desk but my old unit is stood on top
> of the unit mark gave me and i am only using one keyboard,
> monitor, mouse and speakers as my computer room is more like a
> cupboard so i am not sure if it would help or not.

That's just the sort of situation where it would help.  You put your mouse and
keyboard connectors to the KVM, which splits into two of each, to connect to
both computers.  With both computers running you can switch between them with
three keystroked.  It does work with only one running, but I think you would
have to have some sort of routine to remember which one it is listening to.
Again, the three keystrokes still work, if you were tuned in to the wrong one
at bootup.

It might be easier to understand if I brought it in to you to examine.

Anne