[Hudlug] Debian help, please.

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:56:00 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 09 January 2008 16:50:43 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 January 2008 11:29:42 Christopher Brown wrote:
> > On 09/01/2008, Googlemail <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > How do you add a missing gpg key to the package db?  I have
> > >
> > > W: GPG error: http://xnv4.xandros.com etch Release: The following
> > > signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> > > available: NO_PUBKEY A3CCB76FA8BCF0C9
> >
> > Hello Anne,
> >
> > The W prefix on that message indicates a warning rather than an error
> > so the procedure should continue. The keys for the eeeeeeeepc can be
> > downloaded with:
> >
> > wget http://download.tuxfamily.org/eeepcrepos/key.asc
> >
> > and added with
> >
> > sudo apt-get add key.asc
> >
> > though they should have come with the machine when you got it.
> >
> > HTH,
>
> Thanks, Chris.  I've done that, so hopefully it's fixed.  Only the Asus
> repos come installed, so you have to get your own keys for community repos.

Sorry to bore you with this, but I never did get it sorted.  I got the key
installed for tuxfamily.org, but I also need

http://xnv4.xandros.com/xs2.0/upkg-srv2 etch main contrib non-free
and
http://www.geekconnection.org/ xandros4 main

I've looked at their websites, but it's far from obvious where they are
hidden.  Where on earth do you find them?

Anne