[Hudlug] Hudds Linux user group

Christopher Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 09:41:36 UTC 2010

On 2 November 2010 14:45, Tim Schofield <tim at weberpafrica.com> wrote:
> I'd be happy to help to start it up again, I have some experience of
> other LUGS but am not available full time.
>
> Tim

Great to see this isn't dying a death. It does usually go a bit quiet
over the summer when the Uni students are away.

The beer is always good at Vox. I do miss Paul's mad gadgets (space
invaders on a circuit board was the best I think!) and Ben's
ramblings.

I don't miss Michael turning up every month with yet another broken
Ubuntu install and trying to get Orca working on it! :)

--
Christopher Brown