[Hudlug] Hudds Linux user group

Richard Broadhead rich_b_17 at o2.co.uk
Sun Oct 31 22:38:32 UTC 2010

 Hey all

I got an offer to join you guys when I worked at PC World huddersfield
back in 2001(!), when i was first learning Linux.
I bumped into a member (cant remember who he was) when I was selling
some hardware to him.

Anyway... 9 years later I remembered how cool it would be to meet up
with you lot in Vox... But I ave just learned the group is no more :(

Are you looking for a new person to start it back up?

I wouldn't consider myself a Linux expert and I have no clue how to run
a Linux user group... However, i have a tattoo of tux on my right calf
haha :)

No really, I do.

Regards