[Infopoint] August Dates

Paul Waring paul at rixort.com
Mon Jul 26 14:11:03 BST 2004

Jono Bacon wrote:
> Could everyone decide on the august dates that they would like to do and
> let me know ASAP and I will book them.

Unless we can get more people to help, I don't think we should bother
with a Manchester Infopoint in August. Apart from anything else, August
is generally a quiet month for activity anyway because the children are
off school and people are busy with them or on holiday. Last Saturday's
Infopoint was a disaster and we ended up leaving after an hour and a
half. I think it's better to leave it until after the summer when people
are more enthusiastic and have time to get involved.

Paul