[Infopoint] New stuff and RSS feed

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue Jun 1 18:51:41 BST 2004

Hi all,

Right, I just spent a few hours hacking some stuff together. I have now
made the events listing database driven. It will show forthcoming events
and previous events with addresses and a link to the NCM site. This will
make managing new dates much easier. :)

I have also created an RSS feed that lists the new dates. This feed can
then be plugged into websites and RSS readers to automatically update
people with new dates. I highly recommend you plug it into your websites
folks. :)

You can get the feed at:

	http://www.jonobacon.org/rss/jonobacondotorg-infopoint.xml

Cheers,

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer