[Infopoint] Great news - British Computer Fairs on-board!!

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Wed Jun 2 14:43:31 BST 2004

Hi all,

I have some great news to share. I have been in touch with British
Computer Fairs recently and they are getting involved with the Infopoint
project. They are donating a table at any of their computer fairs from
July 2004. They cover the majority of London and the south east. This is
a new level for the Infopoint project. :)

In return for the Infopoints, they have asked that I write something for
their magazine for each issue. This content will be directly related to
Linux and should provide even more promotion. :)

They provide fairs at the following locations:

London TCR
Kempton
Portsmouth
Croydon
Crawley
Fareham
Tolworth
Worthing
Southampton
Bracknell
Hove
Gosport
Ruislip
Bognor Regis
Bournemouth
Slough
Chichester

http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/

We now just need to get the word out and get volunteers!!

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer