[Infopoint] Leeds Elland Road Pictures

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue Jun 15 09:38:20 BST 2004

James Holden wrote:

> All,
>
> Fair was a success, and we have a good few new people coming to out LUG
> meeting tonight! :-)
>
> Neil Pilgrim took some photos too, and they're up a
> http://jamesholden.net/gallery/infopoint so thanks to Neil for them.
>
> If anyone else has photos they don't currently have a home for, email me
> and I'll create a login so that you can upload them to the gallery too.

This all looks great. It is cool to see that the Infopoints are not only
having a great impact on Linux use, but also helping to fill up LUG
numbers. :)

As for the gallery, I am planning on building an actual Infopoint
website soon. I will put the gallery on there.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer