[Infopoint] Questions about infopoint Manchester

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Thu May 13 16:00:51 BST 2004

Paul Waring wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could clear up a few questions I have about
> the Manchester infopoint stand on 22nd May?
>
> 1. Will there be power sockets for us to plug laptops/PCs into?
>
> 2. Will everyone handling the infopoint be on the same table?

There should be power for each table I would assume. You should take
some four-plugs down though if possible. I will confirm this with NCM.

As for people being at the same table - each Infopoint sonsists of one
table, so yes, you shoudl all be together on one table. You may want
someone to be in front of the table to initially chat to people and some
people behind the table.

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer