[Infopoint] Website

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Sun Oct 17 20:55:21 BST 2004

Hi all,

First of all, what a great start on the website!! The morning after I
set it up, I went away for the weekend and I am pleased to see such a
great start. I think we need to keep the site up to date and ensure that
we add information that is useful for the general Infopoint project as
well as localised groups.

A few notes:

 - The local Infopoint teams pages should really be websites in their
own right. Feel free to add information about people involved in your
groups, latest dates and more. If you look at the Hull page, I added a
sidebar to provide links to these resources. I suggest you fill them out.

 - The resources section is pretty non-existant and we could do with
filling it out. I remember Kat did a press release and Matt Revell
started collating some notes. There were also some other notes added by
others. I suggest begin bringing these together on the page. Also,
anyone fancy adding some graphics and downloads. I may need to look into
the ability to upload files and pictures.

 - I added a news section on the front page. Whenever you add new
general site features - add a news item. :) You may also want to create
a news section on the Infopoint team pages.

Any other features we feel like adding? I think we could do with more
questions adding the FAQ and some more general information.

Cheers,

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer