[Infopoint] Approaching Fari organisers

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue Oct 26 22:40:49 BST 2004

Schwuk wrote:

> This is mainly for Jono, but I'll send it to the list anyway.
>
> When we need to reach an agreement with other fair organisers, how do
> we want to do it? Should everything go through Jono (so he can use the
> clout of the other organisers) or should we do it ourselves?
>
> Here's who we need to approach for the Cumbria LUG:
> http://infopoint.jonobacon.org/index.php/Computer_Fair_Organisers#Pending

I would encourage everyone to go ahead and get in touch with fair
organisers themselves. Those who contact fair organisers can then
contact the organisers with requested Infopoints on the 2nd of every
month. We can also indicate who is the liason with a particular fair.

Keep us updated with your progress! :)

Cheers,

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer