[Infopoint] Manchester InfoPoint

Mark Johnson mark at port7.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 16:48:50 GMT 2005

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 03:36:47PM +0000, John wrote:

> Obviously it would have been better with a little preparation/ posters/ others/ CD burner etc., but considering it was a spur of the moment thing it went OK.
>
> Power. I had to buy an extension cable as the socket on the next stall was not close enough for my laptop.

Sound's good, I thought the Manchester Infopoint thing had stopped. I
wouldn't mind helping out, I can print colour things (we have a few
colour lasers here at work). I might beable to get my hands on a
generator, though not sure what bowlers will think of that.

Let me know if you are doing the next one and we can join forces maybe.
I think John Heaton has a few Ubuntu CD's

Let me know what needs doing...

--

Mark Johnson
 I put the Geek in Glossop