[Infopoint] NCM Bookings

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 14:17:11 BST 2005

Dear all,

Following discussions with Jono, and due to his mad schedule, I shall be taking over
booking fairs with Northern Computer Markets from now on.  I've spoken to the nice man at
NCM to that effect.

I would suggest having a fortnightly booking - Probably in the second and fourth weeks of
each month - I'll post exact dates on the wiki.

Please, if you can, post some suggested dates on the infopoint request page, and I will
book them if possible and get back to you.

I was hoping to do a Wolverhampton fair this coming Sunday, but they are all booked up
(sorry Ron!), so I need to try to find another date, and will post this when I do.

I am hoping we'll get back into a routine of some fairs soon, but we'll see how it all
goes

thanks

Kat