[Infopoint] Bracknell Computer Fair Sun. 8-1-06

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Thu Jan 12 07:05:54 GMT 2006

Tony Whitmore wrote:
>  alan c wrote:
> > Tony Whitmore wrote:
> >> No, it's on the new wiki:
> >>
> >> http://infopointproject.org/wiki/index.php/Previous_Infopoints
> > Ah, thanks. Nice. How did I miss that . Was there an announce?
>
>  E-mail on the 9th January 2006, 21:21, to this list. ;)

ah yes, thanks. But it has the subject line
Re: [Infopoint] Bracknell Computer Fair Sun. 8-1-06

I would have looked for
ANNOUNCE- new wiki to superceed existing wiki
or similar.

I get a raft of mail and will use the subject lines heavily to direct my
attention.
Many do not get even looked at, just deleted.
--
alan c