[Infopoint] InfoPoint USA

Kat Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 09:36:20 BST 2007

Hi Hector,
> Hector Pomales wrote:
<snip>

>> I'm interested on helping
>> and delivering the information to the people on fairs near me, all I want to
>> know is if it's possible for me to do it. I live in Methuen, Massachusetts,
>> I have gone to some computer show in New Hapshire and Boston, but, I have
>> heard of near places besides does two I mention that run fairs and computer
>> shows.

As the project is so quiet these days (apart from the stalwarts who keep
going under their own steam) the idea of the column was to try to get
people to have a go at organising something that would suit your
community - If you think computer fairs would work, try contacting the
organiser of your local one.  Otherwise, you're the best person to
figure out where potential linux users might appear in your area.

Good luck with this!

Kat