[Infopoint] Fatal error on Infopoint

Tony Whitmore tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 11:26:17 GMT 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 07:03:31AM +0100, David Goodwin wrote:

> > Also, is there a webmaster contact on there somewhere?
>
> I've emailed Jono Bacon, who I think still provides hosting for it.

No, it's me that hosts it. That server has been having some problems lately
(Apache is off-line for the day right now) but I hope to have them resolved
soon as I move other services to another server.

The mediawiki error is not related to that specifically though. The Mediawiki
install on that system really needs some attention. We have discussed moving
it to another wiki engine in the past, perhaps it's time to revive that
conversation.

Tony