[Infopoint] Re: Trentham Gardens Infopoint 18 May

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Fri May 16 18:15:04 BST 2008

I have sent a bunch of attachments to you direct.

Be most careful with the laptop/s. I only take one and it is well
chained up.

Please check the leaflets  - they contain groups and contact local to
bracknell but they should do no harm if push comes to shove. Ideally
use other more local groups?

If you want the editable versions let me know asap?

I suggest a few or more of each:
Disks:

the open disc
http://theopendisc.com/  (iso download)

Ubuntu desktop 8.04 Hardy Heron
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/releases.ubuntu.com/8.04/ubuntu-8.04-desktop-i386.iso

a couple of knoppix 5.1.1 CD

On a good day - when people know I am there and expect to see me, I
can be asked for 20 CDs and 30 leaflets
It took a while to build up, though.

good luck
alan