[Infopoint] Hackspace

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 4 19:16:15 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 15:37 +0100, alan c wrote:
> For the record:
> Every month for several years now, I have one or two display tables at
> Bracknell Computer Fair - 2nd sunday of each month.
> I do not unfortunately update the infopoint site, however, Infopoint
> is a thriving and very current activity in my area. Near me anyway.....

Hello Alan,

I'm v aware of your successes in the home counties, that's
why I spoke of "areas where..." by way of contrast ;-)

> I also have given a number of talks to local and some not so local
> clubs over the period too.

It would be great to have something about that
on this list. Especially about the types of people
at your talks, and their reactions to Free Software :-)

If you've blogged about it, could you post a
link, please?

Cheers,

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley                              PRINCE2 Project Management
                                              Sustainable 3rd Sector IT