[IOML] Linux for music

Dylan Smith dyls at dylansmith.co.im
Wed Jan 29 07:51:02 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Daniel Ankers wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone using Linux for making music?  I'm planning on putting DeMuDi
> (www.agnula.org) on one of my machines at some point in the future, so if
> there's anyone else interested in that kind of thing I'll do a brief review.

No, not at the moment...but I do have a Roland A90 keyboard + a Linux box.
Once I move out of my Dad's house I might get the time (and space!) to
have the kit permanently set up (currently, having to move a *heavy*
keyboard around and make what can only be described as a "longtail nest"
on the top floor, then get moaned at about the mess is kind of
discouraging <g>)

So yes, I'd like to hear how you get on with it (pun intended).

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man      | Code fast, crash young and
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net         | leave a beautiful core.