[IOML] Revenue

dilly clarissa 232ban at planet-interkom.de
Thu Dec 15 08:33:52 GMT 2005

Earning money by Internet is a very common thing nowadays.
Six Alpha Consultants. consulting company has been tracing securities markets in the share markets of the former CIS countries and the Eastern Europe for more than 7 years.

Owing to access to the private information in the certain circles, and also owing to our unique technology of the analysis of the share market, we learn tendencies at world stock exchanges quicker than others that brings the solid income to our clients.

At present our client base totals more than 7 thousand clients worldwide.

Our company needs a business-agent in your country for operative work with our clients.
The salary from 2.5 up to 6 thousand euro a month.

We emphasize that your own investments are not required.

We are ready to consider your resume to select you as a candidate for this job.

Our requirements to the applicants:
1. You should have an opportunity to spend 1.5-2 hours per day for the work.
2. You should be more than 20 years old.
3. You should  have an access to Internet and a phone for operative communication.
4. Experience of financial work is not required, but if it is available  it will be better.
5. If you possess a firm we are ready to consider variants of cooperation, or creation of our representation on the basis of your firm.

Applications can be sent to the following e-mail: SXAlphaco at aol.com?Subject=CV

All applications will be considered within a week. We shall certainly contact you.

---
Katherine Denton, Six Alpha Consultants
SXAlphaco at aol.com

WE NEED PEOPLE