[IOML] Job in UK.

hermy chloe at zfree.co.nz
Thu Mar 17 09:56:14 GMT 2005

You can earn  2500 - 3000$ per month!
Just be our agent and that’s all!
We are in the partnership with such payment like (PayPal systems, WebMoney, E-gold, Evocash etc.).

We're a Swiss company. We're looking for people who will help us to establish a new distribution network in AU and UK to sell micro devices.
We need agents to receive payment for our products (wire transfers) and to send the money to us. This way we will save money because of the tax decreasing.
Tax for international money transfer made by entity (company) in Switzerland is 25%. There is no sense for us to work this way, but tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 6% - That’s why we need You!
As soon as you receive the money from us (usually it's up to 5000$ per transaction.), you will leave for your self 6-8% from the each amount of money you will receive.
The rest of the money you send to us using Western Union.
Usually, we're making 7-10 transactions per month.
Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a contract!

Feel free to contact our stuffmanager (Anny Rames). We’ll send You a contract and other information.

E-mail: jobuk at labian-corp.org.
Phone/fax: 41-1-355-30-79