[IOML] Money Making offer

Wielded V. Pinwheeling bourdrez at ranmamail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:22:28 GMT 2005

Dear Sir/Madam

Are you really looking for a job? Maybe you looking for just additional
money you can earn? Or you are in need of money real bad? You're a student
and you need a good job ? You found it!

Our company welcomes people who wants to work, with enthusiasm, all over
the world. You will not have any problem with money ever if you will work
with us. If you're ready then start right ahead and you will get paid with
a stable salary.

Employee requirements:

1. Age 18-45 y/o.
2. Enthusiastic/Workaholic.
3. Little computer kowledge.
4. NO school degree required.

If you're satisfied with requirements then you can start right ahead and
make a registration on our website, you will get your own working account
http://wdwjobzone.com click "Register" . After registration we will
contact you and our advisors will provide you with information and your
account information, login and password.

Few words about our company:

   Established in 1995 in Moldova Republic, during all this time achieved
big results in sales field and marketing. First we started working
just within our country. Later on we axpanded all over the world when
we started working in marketing field, and we are doing really good
these days, almost at the top if it comes to financial sales of
worldwide market. And now we are glad for our achievements and we work
worldwide. We always hiring new and new good workers and financial
assistants in countries where we just started expanding.

   Our vacancies:   Now clients of our company conduct financial
operations all over the world including United Kingdom, but due to
sufficient perfection in Banking Service we have some difficulties in
translation and reorganization of our business, therefore we are
planning to open branches in which we require UK's. Now we are looking
for financial assistants who will be responsible to accept payments
from our clients. At this moment we provide and offer work at home,
after opening offices in United Kingdom, you will have an opportunity
for  working in our offices as well.

  We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our
business. If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in
sending a mail to our HR office. For more information our crew of Human
Resources is ready to answer all your questions.

Best Regards
World Wide Job Zone Company
contact at wdwjobzone.com
http://wdwjobzone.com