[IOML] Fwd:

Cora Adams acarwith at cisco.com
Sun Apr 30 09:54:15 BST 2006

Watch this company closely starting now!

De Greko, Inc. (OTC: DGKO)

WITHIN 45 DAYS, CLIXME AWARENESS CAMPAIGN TO BEGIN (This was announced Tuesday March 28, 7:45 am ET)

The company is currently developing a campaign that will launch nationwide which will highlight the Clixme, "Click to Call" platform. In the next 45 days a media campaign will begin that will target not only customers for De Greko Communications but also show the investment community that the product is first rate and works efficiently. The company is currently targeting to obtain media coverage in:

- Fortune Magazine, a Time Inc. Co. (TWX:NYSE)
- Money Magazine, a Time Inc. Co. (TWX:NYSE)
- Wall Street Journal, a Dow Jones Co (DJ:NYSE)
- USA Today, a Division of Gannett Co. (GCI:NYSE)
- IBD (Investors Business Daily)
- Financial Times
- eBay Enterprises (EBAY:NASDAQ)
- Google (GOOG:NASDAQ)
- Yahoo (YHOO:NASDAQ)

"Following the successful launch of Clixme, we need to let everyone know about our product and the usages it provides to e-marketing vendors," stated Fotis Georgiadis, CEO of De Greko. "We are currently preparing a detailed National Campaign with the largest publications and portals in the country. We are quite confident that the American public will not only find out about the many usages of the Clixme platform, but eventually all the other developments De Greko have in mind."

"De Greko's team was inundated with requests for the new Clixme product that was launched yesterday on the De Greko website. "
"Our phones were ringing off the hook with people asking questions about how they could get the Clixme service for their own websites," said CEO Fotis Georgiadis. "We will be posting a pre-registration form for companies interested in deploying the service on their own website when we launch the service to businesses nationwide."

Do your research now!  You have a load of press to read before Monday.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and may be forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. The Company is not a reporting company registered under the Exchange Act of 1934. We have received  one million free trading shares from a third party not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all our shares now, which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you. . It is an operating company and producing revenues. Read the Company's Annual Report and Information Statement before you invest. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. You can lose all your money by investing in this stock.