[IOML] cuckoo

courageous dilettanteconsiderate at rrkd.com
Thu Aug 17 04:55:27 BST 2006

Hottest booming stockks analyzed and recommended

Fellow Investorr, big news are hitting on thursday for AGA O!!!

Somebody knows something...place AG AO on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the makret indexes bounce around a lot without really going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stockss, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: A GAO!!!

TTrade Alret: Thursday, August 17, 2006
Companny: AAGA RESSOURCES NEEW
Stcok: A GAO
Currrent Pricce: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "SSTRONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Sotck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out AGA O on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager innvestors of this emerging situation.
When this sotck moves - watch out! stooocks wwe proffile sshow aa signiificant incrrease inn stocck prrice sometimes in days, not months or years, remember this is a sstrong pplay.

Massive news for AG AO this thursday! A GAO is a big mover in the SOTCK MRAKET!!!

A huge part of real love is constant forgiveness. A guilty conscience needs no accuser. . There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love Look after number one Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
Beauty without virtue is a flower without perfume.