[IOML] Forward looking speculation MONDAY

udpudbp enjclecps rlreehn at martinmarietta.com
Mon Jun 26 14:08:22 BST 2006

Hollywood Intermediate Inc.
(SYM : H Y W I)

RECENTLY released HOT NEWS

Current Sh Price : $ 0.65

Follow the performance of this company, it is a real gold mine
Impressive outlook for

HYWI has performed like clockwork every time

CO OverView
H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary technology of Digital Intermediate services to feature filmmakers for post-production for film mastering and restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total creative control over the look of their productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in HD or SD video, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e puts a powerful cluster of digital tools at the director's disposal to achieve stunning results on the big screen. Matchframe Digital Intermediate, a division of H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc., packages a full array of post-production services with negative handling expertise and cost-effective 2K digital intermediate and 35mm film out systems. The Digital Intermediate process eliminates current post-production redundancies by creating a single high-resolution master file from which all versions can be made, including all theatrical and High Definition formats. By creating a single master file with resolution higher than the current High Definition broadcast standards, the DI master file enables cinema and television distributors to extract and archive all current and future cinema and television formats including Digital Cinema, Television and High Definition.

Red H0t News:

Hollywood Intermediate Announces Completion of Work on Several Digital Intermediates by Senior Colorist Julius Friede GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jun 21, 2006 -- Hollywood Intermediate, Inc. (Other OTC:HYWI.PK - News) a provider of digital intermediate film mastering services announced today that Julius Friede, senior colorist at its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division, has completed work on several digital intermediates in the last three months, including "Journey to the End of the Night," directed by Eric Eason, "The Sensation of Sight," directed by Aaron Wiederspahn and shot by Christophe Lanzenberg, and "Beautiful Ohio," directed by Chad Lowe, and shot by Steve Kazmierski.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e a provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced today that that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate (MDI) division is completing a digital intermediate for Chad Lowe's directorial debut, "Beautiful Ohio," starring William Hurt and Rita Wilson. READ MORE THIS IS HUGE

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e Expands the Creative Palette for Independent Filmmakers GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. A provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced today that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is currently providing full digital intermediate services for Super 16MM productions.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. (H_Y_W_I.PK - News), a provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced that High Definition preview masters as part of its normal digital intermediate service offerings and workflow.

"Typically, in current post-production workflow, HD dailies masters are edited into high quality preview masters including color timing, dirt removal, opticals and visual effects," said David Waters, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e president. "Unfortunately, none of these processes translate to the theatrical release of the film as they must all be duplicated or repeated in either a higher resolution digital format, or photo chemical process."

"The challenge for completing the final editorial decisions on a motion picture are balanced between the ability to display the highest resolution picture for a test audience, and the costs and time in having to re-master your film based on a test audience response," said Jim Delany, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e COO.

DO your Due Diligence and you'll see what we are talking about when it comes to H_Y_W_I

Till the cows come home.   Raking in the dough. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Take time to smell the roses. Play a harp before a cow. Top of the morning.    You throw filth on the living and flowers on the dead.Pin a rose on your nose. Your all washed up. Sow dry and set wet. Which came first, the chicken or the egg. Your all washed up. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Wrinkled as a prune. Read the tea leaves. Stand your ground. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Play a harp before a cow. Your name is mud.  Save it for a rainy day.   Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. Sweating blood.   Run to seed.  To gild refined gold, to paint the lily.

Red as a beet.  As uneasy as a cat near water.   Timing is everything.  Treat him like dirt. What on earth? Your all washed up. The sharper is the berry, the sweeter is the wine. That's water under the bridge. Waking up with the chickens. The silly season.   To live from hand to mouth. She's a mother hen.   Rain, rain go away; come again some other day. She's a mother hen.   The sharper is the berry, the sweeter is the wine. Shake like a leaf. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Welcome to my garden.