[IOML] re: Job

Chi Vaughan 566haleigh at promotionstat.com
Fri Sep 29 13:46:00 BST 2006

Hey Iom!.!

Allianz Finance (Germany branch) and Billing & Loyalty Systems Ltd alliance
(AFBLS Ltd) are looking for regional representatives and payment processing managers.

Founded in 2005, AFBLS Ltd is a group of internet commerce and finance companies united in one
corporation. Basing on our long-term experience and implementing pioneer internet technologies, we
increase money turnover around the world and provide quick payments to our clients. Together with
opportunities and advantages for our customers, we present a new trend in the world banking system
as well. We deal with electronic money transfers and collaborate with hundreds banks and companies.
We started our business in such countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, France, Germany, Spain and
Switzerland but by now have extended it all over the world, including fast developing countries of Asia
and Eastern Europe. Numerous payment schemes are being introduced in various countries, and
transfer technologies offered by Allianz Finance help to smooth the difference and accelerate financial
operations no matter where they are conducted. Our services are getting more and more in requisition,
and we constantly extend our staff of workers. In today world it is not necessary to stay at an
office - one can work home but be a part of a big corporation. Most of our managers are distant
workers, and the method is profitable both for them and for our company.
We provide secure and confidential Internet money transfers for legal entities and individuals worldwide
offering the highest level of financial services and the greatest ease in performing the operations.
More than 5000 payment processing managers work for us today only in the USA, more than 2200 - in
United Kingdom and New Zealand. Total money turnover carried out through Allianz Finance LLC exceeded
$200,000,000 last year.

If you:
"	Live in Australia / New Zealand / Spain / USA
"	Are over 21 years old
"	Can speak good English
"	Have no criminal records (it will be checked)
"	Have personal computer and basic accounting skills (we will provide training)
"	Are good team player
"	Honest and reliable person
"	Have e-mail box and ability to check it at least 2 times a day
"	Have couple of spare hours (mainly in the morning)
"	Are able to work Monday-Friday

You are welcome to apply. Please forward your CV to our corporate e-mail box afbls at gawab.com

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask them to one of our managers. They will be able
to supply you with all required information within 24 hours period. 65.000 P/A plus bonuses and commission.
Good package for right candidate.

P.S
Please note that this position will be closed on 15 on December 2006.

Viktor Kullerman
Allianz Finance & BLS Ltd Alliance
IT Business Solutions Department
afbls at gawab.com, http://www.allianz.de, http://www.billit.de
FAX/TEL: +44-87-0912-7525 (head office, United Kingdom)

coming-to-be? Why is there always unqualified, as well as partial,in fact what passes-away vanishes into 'what is not' and 'what is not'out of being-healthy, comes-to-be-small out of being big and big out