[IoMLUG] Release Party?

Dan Wood mr.dan.wood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:00:39 UTC 2015

Hello again.

So, the agreed date is: Saturday 25th April

I agree with finding somewhere without karaoke / jukeboxes etc.!  Good
ale would be a bonus. I don't think it matters too much if it's a bit
of a walk from The Forum, as long as the weather's not too bad.

Does anyone have any other preferred pub suggestions, or should we go
with Nick's suggestion of The Old Market inn?
(Is it a bit on the small side?)

What do we want to say about a start time?  The events at CodeClub are
usually all done by 18:00, so if we factor in some packing up time and
then a walk down into Douglas we're probably looking at 19:00ish.

There's only just over a week to go, so if we want to encourage
attendance and get some publicity out we probably need to finalise
this pretty soon...

Cheers,
Dan.