[IoMLUG] Island visit

Dan Wood mr.dan.wood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:57:16 UTC 2015

Hello Charlie,

The IoMLUG doesn't have its own meetings very often. Usually just
about once every six months or so.

However, there's usually at least one of us around at the Isle of Man
CodeClub which meets every Saturday afternoon in Douglas.
There's often something Linux-y going on.
They have a small hackspace, and people often use a Raspberry Pi as
part of their projects, so that brings in a Linux aspect.

You can find more details at their website:   http://codeclub.im   -
It's usually updated on Weds/Thurs with the details of what will be on
the following Saturday.
(Scroll down to the 'latest news' section rather than clicking on the
'what's on' at the top.)

Hope to see you there,

Dan.
(I'm usually lurking in the hackspace part of CodeClub.)