[IoMLUG] Use of premises for meetups

Mr Zander zander at manx.net
Thu Jun 15 17:33:02 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 8 June 2017 14:29:38 CEST Dan Wood via IoM wrote:
> *SO, PEOPLE OF THE LIST, I'M SPEAKING TO YOU  *
> Any interest in organising regular informal meetings at STEAM Lab to
> discuss Linux-y things?
> Please post your comments to the list (by emailing
> iom at mailman.lug.org.uk ) and include useful things like:
> How often you'd like to meet?
> Weekend days? or evenings?
> Weekday evenings?

I am a long time Linux user (I no longer have Windows at all) and would be
interested in meeting other like minded geeks.

I'm interested in KDE, Bitcoin, Qt and Arch-Linux. While I visited the code-
club once or twice, the age is generally too low for me to find it
interesting. So a LUG meeting would be nice!

The upcoming meeting I can't make, as I'm off island, but hope to see one in
maybe a month or two that I could join.

Cheers!