[IoMLUG] GDG Douglas - Meetup - 14 March - Douglas - 6pm - Eagle Lab - Free Open Invite

John Middleton john at iomtech.club
Sat Feb 23 11:31:33 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

I'm one of the co-organisers of a new chapter of a Google Developer Group
(GDG) in Douglas

We have our first meeting next month - Please sign up here -
https://www.meetup.com/GDG-Douglas/events/259169461/

We will be using open source Linux software (Docker and Kubernetes)

The meetup is "hand on" with Lab Based exercises, you'll get free access to
Google Cloud services for event, and afterwards get FREE access to official
Google training worth at least USD55 which you can take after the meetup -
the quality of the training materials is very high.

It's a community led initiative by volunteers

If you'd like to come along, please register on meetup above -  the last
event was sold out, so we would like to control numbers.

Any questions, please feel free to email me - there are further events
planned - see https://www.iomtech.club for details.

Kind regards

John Middleton