[IoMLUG] Invite for : Google Developer Group (Douglas Isle of Man) Meetup - 14 Mar 19

John M johnmiddleton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 18:06:20 UTC 2019

Dear IoM LUG Member,

For further information on this event, follow this link -
https://www.meetup.com/GDG-Douglas/events/259169461/

A new Google Developer Group has been established in the Isle of Man - GDG
Isle of Man !

We have a "hands on" Cloud Study Jam, if you'll attend you'll get a month's
access to training developed by Google trainers.

It's free to attend, but I would ask that you register at
https://www.meetup.com/GDG-Douglas/events/259169461/ - we only have a few
places left.

If you can't make it for this meetup, but are interested in future events,
which we hope will be monthly, you can register at this link -
https://www.meetup.com/GDG-Douglas/ and you'll be advised of future events.

We hope that we will see you on the 14th.

Kind regards

John Middleton
GDG Douglas

Disclaimer: GDG Douglas is an independent group; our activities and the
opinions expressed here should in no way be linked to Google, the
corporation. To learn more about the GDG program, visit
https://developers.google.com/groups/