[IoMLUG] Virtual Talk

Dan mr.dan.wood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 21:36:37 UTC 2021

Hello all.

With the UK in lockdown, a few of the UK LUGs are doing talks online
instead of meeting face to face.

I thought some of you may be interested in joining in.

Details of the first one are pasted below.

Cheers,
Dan.

Making it work - how to break incompatibility and dependency hell for your
hardware without mashing your desktop.

This will be an overview of Linux features you can use to get awkward,
custom or unusual hardware working without destroying your system or
descending into madness.

We had planned to use Jitsi but since we're opening this out to a wider
audience we've fallen back on Zoom. Sorry if that cuts anyone out.

Meeting starts at 19:30 GMT, Weds 10th February.

The talk will start around 20:30.

Location:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89432551454

Meeting ID: 894 3255 1454

No password required for this but guests will need to wait in the
virtual lobby before being allowed in.

There's a Meetup link here if people want to say they're coming:

https://www.meetup.com/novalug/events/276191485/

Regards,
Adam Sweet