[Klug-general] Introduction

Joe Beard joe.beard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:36:02 GMT 2004

Well if we are doing introductions...

Hi my name is also Joe, spooky, but with an e :)

I have migrated from LLUG, I have just spent 5 years in Leicester,
talking somewhat of a long time to finish my Computer Science degree.
I have come home to roost in Tonbridge until i can afford to move to
London. Currently working in london and the commute is just a bit of a
pain sometimes.

I'm half way through my LPIC Junior Level Administration (LPIC-1), and
i should really get around to taking the second exam.

I have never really programmed anything serious, wrote a wiki and a
few websites for companies. Are there any KLUG projects?

Anyway just saying hi.

Joe