[Klug-general] [Fwd: Using Linux (Fedora Core 1)]

George Prowse cokehabit2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 18:58:41 GMT 2004

      3 Camera - It's a Vivitar 3815 Vivicam. I assume it's pretty
>     standard because it doesn't need drivers for anything above Windows
>     98. I also spoke to their technical department. They don't deal with
>     Linux but didn't think there should be problems.
>
> Regards, Peter.

What fs is on the card? If its like flash card you have to build it either as a module or into the kernel if its FAT or FAT32 make sure you have these:

File systems  --->
<*> Kernel automounter version 4 support (also supports v3)

DOS/FAT/NT Filesystems  --->
<*> VFAT (Windows-95) fs support
(437) Default codepage for FAT
(iso8859-1) Default iocharset for FAT