[Klug-general] Fwd: Using Linux (Fedora Core 1)

Peter peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 21:28:28 GMT 2004

Thanks for the encouragement George.

I've got the modem working even if it's only at half speed. It's a dial up.

To be honest I'm thinking of giving up on Linux altogether. It's a good
idea but it's got too many bugs. As I said I upgraded to Core 3. I can't
create a second user. The Find Files seems to freeze and I still have
the original printer and Mozilla problems to get back to.

It's all taking up too much time.
Peter.