[Klug-general] Bit of a rant...

Karl Lattimer karl at nncc.info
Fri Dec 17 15:25:19 GMT 2004

Robust security == Trustworthy computing == Nonsense, just a bunch of
words.

What they really mean is, they got some hapless hack of a vbscript
programmer in and he's got them all locked down with no place to go.
Either that or they don't realise that the page will work in mozilla
because they are living in a cave somewhere with no media.

Its a common problem.

Anyone been on the odeon website? Now that one's worth a giggle.
used?? to be a blurry odeon sign in the background and no text.

Send an email to the web master, bcc it to his boss ;)

Another curiosity... Netscape 5??? didn't netscape go opensource at 4.7
then re-emerge from aol at version 6. Or did i miss a couple of years?