[Klug-general] an introduction

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:59:13 BST 2005

I'll keep this short, I'm new on this list and have just moved back to
the area. I'm a Linux enthusiast (although I only have two years
experience). I have a couple of questions (i hope this is the best
place/way to ask them)

1.) Does this group organise or attend any installfest events?

2.) Are there any other social related Linux events within the group?

3.) I'm attending the LinuxWorld Conference and Expo to learn more as
most of my experience is in setting up home boxes and personal
experimentation's, does anyone have any tips of things i should look
out for or avoid?

4.) I work in education and I'm interested if anyone else here works
in education and has any tips about the introduction of Linux into the
education system.

Thanks in advance - David H.