[Klug-general] Upgrades without Broadband

George Prowse cokehabit2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 13:23:03 GMT 2005

Well even around kent you can get a 1mb line for £27.99. I need to
change from Tiscali, their service is getting worse... I was right in
the middle of building my 64-bit gentoo system then suddenly i had no
internet so i had to leave it where i was for 20 hours! I was like a kid
dying to play with my new toy...

George

--
George Prowse