[Klug-general] Re:Setting up modem

Peter peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 14:33:47 GMT 2005

I used the "make 536" command while trying to install an Intel 536EP
modem on a friends computer. It worked until he upgraded the kernel then
never worked again and proved impossible to re-install which is what I
do with my Connexant modem.

It proved easier to take some advice I'd got earlier and buy a
serial modem.

Hope that's cheered you up.
Regards, Peter.