[Klug-general] Why no USB

Peter peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 11:19:43 GMT 2005

I couldn't find the modules you listed. However by comparing it with my
machine it seems the relevant module is usb-storage. My computer also
had 'uhci_hcd 31449 0' loaded which was as close to ehci_hcd as I could
find.

Module Size Used by
usb_storage 61577 0

My friends computer had a scsi card installed (aic7xxx) with nothing
attached to it and these extra three modules installed.

scsi_mod 122177 3 usb_storage,aic7xxx,sd_mod
aic7xxx 155161 0
sd_mod 17217 0

I removed the scsi card but it made no difference

Peter