[Klug-general] Modem information requested.

Peter peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 11:18:32 GMT 2005

I'm still chugging along on a dial up modem so I don't know much about
ADSL but as a general principle when 3 components fail the same way
there's likely to be a reason. Try the modem on someone else's machine.
Get your telephone line checked. Do anything that doesn't cost anything
and could give a clue to what's wrong. You may have been unlucky but
don't assume it.

Peter