[Klug-general] FW: UKUUG LISA/Winter Conference and Perl 6 Workshop

George Prowse cokehabit2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 23:10:49 GMT 2005

As a Gentoo user and someone who's active in #gentoo-uk i was thinking
about going to the 2nd Gentoo-UK meet, i have a few friends from online
who are doing talks and there looks like some interesting subjects (like
Gentoo-BSD).

I am not too keen on going up there alone because I'd have to travel by
train as i'm epileptic so if someone (or some people) were going up i'd
be more than happy to share the cost of petrol and add a few beers into
it.

If anyone else thinks its a good idea then it would be cheaper and more
fun if there was 3 or 4... So say so on the list if you are interested.

George

George Prowse <cokehabit2003 at yahoo.co.uk>