[Klug-general] Ubuntu and Kabuntu

George Prowse cokehabit2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 14:54:41 BST 2005

Useable...  Oh, you mean GNOME is usable?

Ethical... You mean they dont kill kittens if you dont use it?

Pretty good... I've used better. SuSE 9.3, which has just been released
is better for the beginner in my opinion. YaST has grown so much in
stature that there is a thread on the Gentoo forums about whether it
could be ported to be used on a Gentoo system so newcomers to Gentoo are
able to configure their system easily.

I very much doubt you're stupid, you're using linux for a start!

George