[Klug-general] Re: .NET

Karl Lattimer karl at nncc.info
Fri Mar 4 00:01:05 GMT 2005

True, i hate vb asp etc.. msc++ but have you seen the API for .net, its
a single set of gtkmmalike modules which can be accessed by any
application whether it asp/vb/c++/c#

.net is a platform regardless of the languages, look at mono fspot and
beagle especially.. c# has some very good uses, applications are very
small and very interconnected, very easily. The features provided by
this .net are on the whole good.

I've been learning c++.net and it is just like gtk+ programming, and we
all know how good those api's are. Well if you'd seen the gtksharp api's
you'd think, they're onto a winner here.

Think of it more like java, but its still architecture specific.

Karl,