[Klug-general] Crisis Meeting

Kevin Groves kevin.groves at kentpharm.co.uk
Tue May 17 09:11:11 BST 2005

Had some thoughts on the way in this morning.

Perhaps the main reason the meeting turnouts are variable in numbers is
because the the distance everyone has to come. Previously I've mentioned
local groups but this might take too much work so what if we withdraw
from the monthly meets at Maidstone and do this:

Meet roughly once a quater around Saturday lunchtime at a village hall
or pub function room (perhaps the cheapest and most popular location!).

The location I have two ideas:

Ashford or Canterbury

Or the most intresting a differnt places around the county each time?

Any comments for or against?

BTW if this was to happen then there might not be anything in place for
this summer.

Kev,

--
The Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the
use of the addressee only.  Unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution