[Klug-general] Crisis Meeting

frank attwood frank_attwood at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 19:14:55 BST 2005

It seems to me that even if 40 odd people suddenly turned up at the current
vinters park location there would be no space for them and with the
acoustics you wouldn't be able to hear a thing anyway.

It would be really cool as well if the evenings could be split more between
the newbies and uber geeks level. the .asp taslk was interesting but frankly
pretty useless to me and would really have turned off some of the people
i've met at Klug before - (obviously this needs more people to work)

Another possibility to generate more members would be to start giving old
pcs away to people like some of the other Lugs. I know a PC recycling
company that might be interested in at least talkikng about sucha
possibility.

As for locations surely Ashfords got to be worth looking at as it's about as
central to Kent as you can get! it's got good rail llinks as well.

Dan

&lt;kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk&gt;<br>&gt;Reply-To: Kent Linux
User Group - General Topics &lt;kent at mailman.lug.org.uk&gt;<br>&gt;To:
reply at athon.me.uk,Kent Linux User Group - General Topics
&lt;kent at mailman.lug.org.uk&gt;<br>&gt;Subject: Re: [Klug-general] Crisis
Locations:<br>&gt;&gt;Furley Hall, Maidstone Road; (Adequate parking, 30
seconds walk for <br>&gt;&gt;me \o/ )<br>&gt;&gt;Elwick Club, Town Center
(my parents are heavily involved here, so <br>&gt;&gt;I'll<br>&gt;&gt;see if
I can get some further information on them - their website <br>&gt;&gt;is
dig up some information on other possible
looking at as its not far from the station too.<br>&gt;<br>&gt;Good
mailing