[Klug-general] Crisis Meeting

George Prowse cokehabit2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 01:23:36 BST 2005

Right, im sorry if I got the wrong idea, i thought you were planningto
split the KLUG up. Now im pleased to hear its not perhaps i can be of
some help.

Having a meeting in a pub sounds a brilliant soloution to me although i
did end up falling asleep in the middle of somone's speech at the
Gentoo-UK's speech because I was drunk but it would certainly make
thinks interesting...

Joking aside we have to realise some things... Sheerness is too far away
for people from Dove and vice versa and Dymchurch is too far away for
people from Hastings (officially East Sussex but shhhhhhhhhhh).

Perhaps if people *ACTUALLY* said where they lived then we might be able
to organise something.

I live in Cranbrook, that means i have fairly easy access to Hastings
and Maidstone what about everyone else!