[Klug-general] A Venue At Long Last

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-creative-projects.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 21:09:39 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Still a few points to clear up and sort out etc but it appears we might
have ourselves a new home (one of many I hope).

The room is at Dover docks and is a good setup with lots of network
points, broad band, projector and tea/coffee stuff. Thanks goes to James
who joined the mailing list today and his gang of Linux fans who welcome
a load of us down.

I'm aiming for us to restart in the New Year so I'll be posting here and
to the web site further details like the directions and when as and when
things get sorted out.

It's going to be on a Saturday for a fair number of hours so that it
gives everyone a chance to travel from greater distances with a little
more ease.

Be great to see you all again.

Kev