[Klug-general] Linux for Excluded Youngsters

Sue Casely meezermagic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:51:15 BST 2005

I really appreciate your kind and helpful replies.  There are some
excellent ideas there.

The lady whose idea this is lives in Scotland.  I'm sure she will do
well at something like this.

I have forwarded her your emails texts (but not your email addresses)
but backchannel, not on the forum, to protect your privacy.  I wasn't
sure if any of you intended for your thoughts to be posted on the
internet, so I thought discretion was best.

You have been wonderfully helpful.  Thank you.

SueC

--
Sue C