[Klug-general] Old(ish) but useful PC

Athon Solo athon at athon.me.uk
Mon Oct 3 23:09:19 BST 2005

For those that missed it there's some images up at
http://www.jstott.me.uk/ (this is a guy who goes to Kent Uni and seems
to be really into the weather - he has a weather station in his back
garden or something (we have a bot on irc for people to query if they're
too lazy to look out the window!))

Allen